Conveyor Group currently has the following positions available:
- Studio Assistant
Immediate opening for an experienced Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (a.k.a. Studio Assistant)
Boutique creative services firm located in Imperial County has a long-term opportunity for an administrative assistant/receptionist. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with solid administrative experience to use their interpersonal skills in a creative environment. Responsibilities are challenging and numerous.
• 2+ years of solid, related experience
• Warm, friendly and professional demeanor (even on the phone)
• Ability to multi-task and work independently, as well as follow direction
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills (English)
• Ability to manage calendars and schedules
• Strong knowledge of spreadsheets, word processing, and communication software
• Experience working with accounts (receivable and payable)
• Experience managing vendors and overseeing the maintainenance of facilities
• Experience with filing and proper document management
• Strong typing skills (fast and accurate)
• Tact, discretion and good judgment
• Immediate availability and reliable transportation
• Private sector experience (in a small business environment)
• Similar industry experience (in an advertising/marketing/design environment)
• Knowledge of basic accounting principles and practices
• Program Certificate, Associates or Bachelor's Degree in related field
• Bilingual (Eng/Esp) - Ability to translate a big plus (Biliterate)
• Complimentary skills in journalism, illustration or photography
• Creative thinker, or visually creative (problem solver)
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite software
• Experience managing website content and assisting with social media
Please note, this position requires existing professional expertise and related experience. Chosen candidate will operate in an entirely Macintosh Operating System environment. Must work on-site as part of a team. Telecommuting, outsourcing and contracting options are not available. Please provide current resume and professional references.
This is a full-time position, working 8:30am to 5:30pm, Monday through Friday with a scheduled one hour lunch break. Benefits available, including holiday pay, paid time off, health insurance and retirement with matching contributions.
Please indicate your interest in applying for this position by using the contact form on our website.
- AudioVideo Production Assistant
Immediate opening for a audio/video producer with intermediate to advanced skill level.Characteristics Sought:
• Creative• Original
• Resourceful• Confident• Productive• Eager• Detail-Oriented
• Organized• AccountableMinimum Qualifications/Experience:• Minimum Two Years Real-World Industry Experience (In place of a certificate or degree)• Portfolio/Reel with Examples of Your Original Work
• Ability to Multi-Task and Track Your Time
• Proficient Written and Verbal English Language Communication Skills
• Strong Familiarity with Final Cut Pro, Adobe After Effects• Fully Capable of Using Camera and Recording Gear (Videography)• Ability to Take Direction Seriously and Criticism in StridePreferred Qualifications/Experience:• Certificate or Degree in Film Making, Cinematography, Post Production (or related field)• Complementary Skills in Still Photography (edit in Lightroom) and Audio Editing (edit in Logic Pro)• Familiarity with Proper Lighting Techniques and Photo/Video Studio Setup• Knowledge of Studio and Field Audio Recording and Proper Microphone Configuration• Experience with Drones, Gimbles, Cranes, Jibs, Sliders and Similar Pro Hardware• Strong Storytelling Ability - Able to Edit a Message Together Cohesively• Complementary Technical Skills in Web, Graphic Design, Print, Illustration• Proficient Written and Verbal Spanish Language Communication SkillsPlease note, this is a position requiring existing education and/or industry experience. We may consider an internship or apprenticeship for recent graduates. Assistant will work in an entirely MacOS environment along with directors, designers, web developers, video producers, photographers and copywriters to complete client projects. Must work on-site as part of a team. Telecommuting, outsourcing and contracting options are not available. Be prepared to provide a digital resume and portfolio/reel for consideration.Please indicate your interest in applying for this position by using the contact form on our website.