Conveyor Group began developing custom content management systems (CMS) over ten years ago. Finding that traditional “off-the-shelf” CMS options did not meet client needs, many being overly complex or including features that clients would never use nor want. Throughout the decade we have refined, updated, revised and improved the CMS based on client feedback and experience. Using latest technologies, we have recently begun implementing Conveyor SiteFactory 3. The most robust and secure of all SiteFactory versions. The system features include:
- Improved organization.
- Focused page content control via content blocks.
- Shared/re-usable content.
- Intuitive page creation and editing.
Sortable page hierarchy with tie-in to page output and listing (menus).
Multiple page types.
- Shared (re-usable content).
- External (link to external content).
- Multiple page types.
- Contact Form
- File List
- Photo Gallery
- Site Map
- Masthead management.
- Ad/sponsorship management.
- Built in photo editing and manipulation tools.
- Calendar and event management.
Multi-tiered access for accounts.
- Access can be customized to CMS sections or pages.
- Publish and non-destructively unpublished various content.
- Set site-wide metadata or on a per-page basis.
- Email notifications for various CMS tools and actions.
- Can be easily extended to include custom features.
- Clean URL for increased SEO optimization